The product is designed for the customers to make saving for purchasing or constructing a house in order to help the population to overcome the housing challenges. The housing deposit has been also designed to help the customers to save money, at least to accumulate the minimum contribution to get a housing loan for purchasing and constructing a house.
For information about banking tariffs on this product, please see the table.
- Deposit is accepted both in national and foreign currencies;
- Deposit is accepted both in cash and non-cash forms;
- The minimum amount of initial contribution to deposit in national currency -1 000 somoni, in foreign currencies: 100- $;
- The maximum amount of deposit in national currency -270 000 somoni, in foreign currencies: 30 000- $;
- An additional contribution to the deposited amount is allowed;
List of required documents:
- Proof of identity (passport);
- Secure your money with a well-respected and safe local bank so you don’t have to worry about storing your cash at home;
- Earn high interest to grow your savings;
- Access express loans against your term deposit balance for accounts that have been open for more than 1 year (see terms and conditions, additional advantages)