Term deposits are offered to all legal entities and allow them to earn high rates of interest on their free business resources. Funds can be put aside for a variety of durations depending on the needs of the client.
For information about banking tariffs on this product, please see the table.
- Deposit is accepted both in national and foreign currencies;
- Deposit is accepted both in cash and non-cash forms;
- The minimum amount of initial contribution to deposit in national currency -50 000 somoni, in foreign currencies: 10 000- $/€;
- The additional contribution to the deposited amount is not allowed;
List of required documents:
- Request form and questionnaire for opening a bank account (bank’s form);
- Bank account agreement (bank’s template)
- Signature card (bank’s form);
- Copies of passports of all Signatories;
- Certificate on state registration and statement for unique state journal;
- Informational letter from tax and Tax Identifying Number;
- Secure your money at a well-respected and safe local bank with strong, internationally respected shareholders;
- Earn high interest to grow your excess business resources;
- Automatic transfer of your funds into your current account upon maturity of your term deposit;