To meet consumer needs, which in turn affect the quality of life. For example: the purchase of household items, payment for tuition, treatment, social events, travel, etc.
- Loan amount: up to 15,000 USD (and it’s equivalent in TJS);
- Maturity: up to 48 months;
- Currency: TJS and USD;
- Grace period: 1 month;
- Up to 1,000 USD (and it’s equivalent in TJS) without collateral and without a guarantor;
- Up to 3,000 USD (and it’s equivalent in TJS) movable collateral and 1 guarantor;
- Above 3,000 USD (and equivalent in TJS) real estate and 1 guarantor.